My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

November 11, 2009

[Untitled]

Hello darlings =)

Today is Veteran’s Day, a day when we Americans remember those who have fought for our country and those who’ve unfortunately lost their lives doing so. I don’t approve of war at all. And in an ideal world, there would be no war. But truth is – people can be really ugly sometimes so war is inevitable.

I’d like to dedicate this post to those amazing men and women who have the strength to leave everything behind and do something for America that nobody really ever wants to do. Thank you.

My heart goes out to those who are overseas fighting right now and may God bless them.


On a lighter note, I made some cinnamon French toast yesterday. I love French toast. It’s one of those delicious, simple and versatile foods.

Actually, I first tried sweet French toast when I moved to America. When I was a child, my mom would only make us a savory, cheesy French toast, which is very delicious. I’ll share the recipe one day.




How do you like your French toast?



6 comments:

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So scrumptious looking!

Cheers,

Rosa

♥ Marta from With Love... said...

I LOVE French toast... got to try it!

P.S. Awesome new layout!

teresa said...

oh this looks delicious! i love french toast!

teresa said...

oh this looks delicious! i love french toast!

Unknown said...

I adore french toast, especially using brioche and a teeny bit of orange zest.

Kitchen Butterfly said...

French toast...rolled in crushed flakes,pecans and coconut, served with Creme Fraiche. Simply said but fantastic taste!