My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

November 5, 2009

Dear Peanut Butter:

I’m leaving you. Oh, please don’t cry. It’s not personal. It’s just that…I have to move on to better and healthier things. I know I haven’t known Almond Butter for too long but it feels right. You and I had some delicious times together but all those hydrogenated oils…my stomach shouldn’t have to take it anymore. Yes, Almond Butter is a bit pricey and slightly high maintenance, with all that stirring, but overall it’s just a better choice.

I’m not forgetting you, PB. I’ll be seeing you – we both know I can’t resist those Reese’s…


Love always,

Sasha



6 comments:

Jessica - The Novice Chef said...

I have never tried Almond Butter! But now I must try it soon!

Unknown said...

Oh no!!!!!!! I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!!!!
Love the new look of your website, looks fab!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh classic Sasha ... hope you and AB live happily ever after.
xxx

Sofya said...

Almond butter is the BEST EVER mmm<3
thanks for feeding me some last night!

BumbleVee said...

a lot of the supermarkets now have freshly made peanut butter..or I usually buy the old fashioned as it is called.... just peanuts.... nothing added....not that I eat a lot of it...but, every so often..I just want a spoonful on a cracker or slice of bread....

George Gaston said...

Sasha, I like your style! You put a whole new twist to the dreaded "Dear John" letter. But I must say, you do it very well.

I can't say, I could give up Peanut Butter; strictly because I am addicted to PB&Js.