My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Recap

Happy belated Thanksgiving, everyone!

Besides New Year’s, this is my favorite holiday. What could be better than cooking all day and then seeing the faces of the ones you love surround you at the dinner table?

My family doesn’t celebrate Thanksgiving traditionally. My parents usually spend it with their friends, leaving me to spend it with mine. It’s just the way we prefer it. This year, my lovely girlfriends volunteered to help me in the kitchen and they did a great job. Every year I try to switch up the menu and this year’s consisted of:

· Roasted turkey breast

· Mashed potatoes

· Grilled vegetables

· Caramelized onion and goat cheese on crostini

· Stuffed tomatoes

· Chocolate fondue

We were too hungry to remember to take pictures of the final products but the ladies got some decent behind-the-scenes shots.

Yours truly stuffing tomatoes






Left: Karina, Right: Sofya


Many thanks to Irina, Karina, Lily, Michelle and Sofya for another yummy Thanksgiving!



5 comments:

Sofya said...

Oh you are very very welcome!
Thank you for having us over..
I forgot to take the fondue home!

Chocolaty Lifestyle said...

Oh what a yummy Thanksgiving you have had! :)

George Gaston said...

Sasha... sounds like this was a feast to remember! What a wonderful way to spend the day ~ cooking and enjoying with friends.

Dan said...

Oh man, that sounds awesome. I'd love to spend some time just cookin' with friends. Can't say I've done that before.

Olga said...

Everything looks delicious! Glad you had a great holiday.