My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

November 5, 2009

New Look

So…what do we think???


I asked my dad (who knows everything about everything) to help me bedazzle my blog and of course he did not disappoint me.


I’ve been spending little time in the kitchen lately, due to prior engagements such as school and work (yuck) so I have nothing to blog about. Hopefully over the weekend this problem will be fixed.



Kisses!

5 comments:

Sofya said...

We like <3333

Dajana said...

I love the new look, Sasha :)))

Lyndas recipe box said...

It looks great! I've been wanting to spruce up my blog too; hopefully mu son can help!

Chef Fresco said...

Nice look :)

debra@dustjacket said...

Great new look,
xx