My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

June 14, 2010

My dear New York readers:

Hey guys. I know that some of you are from New York City like me and was wondering if any of you had connections to the world of food writing/publishing.

I've been tirelessly looking for internships and volunteer opportunities in magazine and book publishing, but to no avail. If anyone has suggestions for specific positions or places to look, please e-mail me or leave a comment. I would really, REALLY appreciate it. Thanks!

P.S: My readers who are not from New York, you are just as dear ; )

1 comments:

Lyndas recipe box said...

Good luck; that would be a fun job to have!
I'm from Mo., so I can't help. :(