My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

November 12, 2010

Bamboleo

Yesterday I had lunch with some friends at Bamboleo, a Mexican restaurant in the West Village...
This place is unpretentious and friendly, and the food is authentic and very reasonably priced. If that's not convincing enough, how about some...free guacamole?! Mmm...I ordered a chorizo chimichanga (silly word, isn't it?), which is a crispy tortilla filled with beans, cheese and chorizo sausage...
I think this photo speaks for itself but in case it doesn't I'm here to tell you that this dish was incredible! This is the epitome of what I love about Mexican food - it's warm, crispy, melty, soft and chewy, all on one platter.

Our bill for three people, beer and soda included, was $28, which is practically free for New York.

2 comments:

Roza said...

I love this place, ive gotten drunk here too many times lol

soop said...

$28? I have to go there. Thanks for the tip!