My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

July 21, 2010

Bon Voyage!

The day is finally here. A day I've been waiting for for years - at midnight tonight, God willing, I will be taking off in a plane to Paris, France. To say I'm excited would be an understatement.
I will be away for one month and will also visit Dublin for a weekend. I will try to blog from there as much as possible and keep you guys updated on all the croissants, baguettes, vins et fromage I will be consuming.


Au revoir, mes amis!

3 comments:

Lyndas recipe box said...

Au revoir, Sasha, have a wonderful time! I'm so jealous. :)

Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Oh how wonderful, I am so excited for you. I cant wait to hear all the details when you get back.
Bon Voyage daaaaaahling.
*kisses* HH