My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

March 25, 2009

Joya

Thai is one my favorite cuisines. For one, it never lacks in flavor. And I love that a lot of Thai dishes contain a starch, a protein and a vegetable, which makes it easy to enjoy.
Joya is an awesome Thai restaurant in Brooklyn, located at 215 Court Street. The food is delicious and very cheap. The menu consists of many interesting appetizers, a variety of fried rice and noodle dishes, and a myriad of other flavorful entrees. Joya also has a full bar, of which I'm a huge fan.
I recommend the Woon Sen - fried glass noodles with chicken or shrimp and mixed vegetables, which will only set you back $7!

The only downside to this place is that on the weekends they do not take reservations and the wait time can be up to 45 minutes. Other than that, I definitely recommend Joya for a quick Thai lunch or dinner.

0 comments: