My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 2 seconds. If not, visit
http://chezsasha.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Pages

August 1, 2010

Bon jour from Paris

Hello, blogosphere!

I've been in Paris for about ten days now and of course it's been nothing short of marvelous. All of my expectations have been exceeded. I've been eating plenty of pain au chocolat and croque madame, and drinking wine everywhere. I love this country.

Forgive me for the lack of posts but I have no kitchen here and therefore cannot cook.

Below are some photos of my stay here so far.


Jardin du Luxembourg

Tour Eiffel et moi!


I hope all of you are enjoying your summers as much as I am. A bientot!

1 comments:

Marta from With Love... said...

Looks like you're having a wonderful time :)

P.S. You look very beautiful as well!

Enjoy the rest of your stay!

-Marta